Friday, June 5, 2009

i bought a used bike and am happy


my dates for re-re-testing in Houston are set for August 3 & 4, monday & tuesday. i will likely go to SF for my wee little poetry reading scheduled with 3 others, midday Saturday July 25 likely at a library branch (featuring me dialec stuff a la Saint Croix, me son).
= = = i continue to be healthy so far as i can see. am focusing on keeping so. diet, sleep, exercise, spirit connections including uncomplicatedly beloved ones. i'm happy in Jacksonville Illinois so far. very middle USica. very humid, not so hot yet, deciduous right out the window in every direction. i bought a used hybrid Trek bicycle with a medium frame but a seat post that goes up to a fine height for me. only 2 years old, and smoothe runnin. so i'm happy there. a tad lonely and it's an expensive and several-legged place to get to by air or bus, train might be as good as any (to Springfield IL, 3o miles east of here). i do encourage you to consider coming to visit. i'm not travelling much in order to try to keep my self sleeping early regularly (my most difficult discipline). but i am keepin in touch with more by e-mail and snail mail an phone than i was with skool goin on. try me. love to ever body. marty

No comments:

Post a Comment