Tuesday, December 29, 2009

oh my. i'm snowbirding to saint croix.

i just bought tickets to fly to saint croix (US Virgin Islands) overnite monday, arriving Tues. Jan. 19, returning to Seattle Thurs. May 6. i feel so whimpy, which i attribute to a fair and possibly legitimate case of post traumatic stress syndrome—or rather total exhaustion for upholding pre traumatic stress syndrome for an entire year! i'm not sure i can or will really believe i'm doing this until after i'm back, if then. anahow, it's done, as a true Scotsman, once i've purchased a ticket, i'll go through with it i spect. i lived there 24 years, most of my adult life (i keep saying). i have human friends and tree friends there who i've terribly missed. the trick will be to recuperate and not over-extend myself celebrating this reunion of my heart with it's most doted piece of earth. love to all. your support is sending me. not mine. all highest love. marty

3 comments:

  1. say hi to my friends the fish and my tree friends too...... all dem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dearly who am i and no plan b. i tink i an i really doin dis ting! (1/16/10 packin)

    ReplyDelete